Personalized Facial & Body Cream
Beauty your skin with personalized facial and body cream
If the skin nourishment and rejuvenation can go deep down at the genetic level of each individual, it will solve skin problems efficiently and effectively in long term. The Aesthetic and Hair Wellness Clinic by BDMS Wellness Clinic has therefore initiated the personalized facial and body creams to truly match to each individual’s skin problem and condition.
What is Personalized Facial and Body Cream?
When vitamins in your body are not sufficient to nourish the skin, external sources of vitamins are therefore important to keep our skin strong and healthy. The personalized facial and body cream is specially designed its ingredients, by our specialized dermatologist, to properly solve individual’s skin problem and effectively nourish and rejuvenate skin.
Take care of your skin with our exclusive personalized facial and body cream at the Aesthetic and Hair Wellness Clinic by BDMS Wellness Clinic
Firstly, the dermatologist will diagnose, inquire related health history, and analyze the detailed results of your blood vitamin test to identify necessary nutrients your body lacks and needs. Then we formulate suitable nutrient-rich ingredients according and produce a facial and body cream exclusively for you. All the process are under the close supervision of our professional dermatologists, pharmacists, and specialists, so you can be confident in the quality of our products and services.
- Analyze skin conditions of each individual carefully and thoroughly
- Recommend a suitable skin treatment
- Solve skin problems or personal concerns effectively with correct treatments
- Schedule an appointment for follow-up or further assessment periodically or as appropriate
- Utilize advanced technologies and equipment with international standards
- Full of pleasant facilities and personal privacy
Choose a right moisturizer to each skin type
- Dry skin: Choose concentrated creams or moisturizers that greatly help hydrate and nourish skin
- Oily skin: Focus on water base moisturizers
- Sensitive skin: Aim for fragrance and chemical free cosmeceuticals
- All skin types: Apply sunscreen daily, both indoors and outdoors
Skin care tips from inside out
- Eat food from all 5 food groups, avoid fried, oily, salty and sweet food, as sugar destroys
- collagens and elastics, resulting in sagging skin and wrinkles.
- Drink enough water to keep your skin hydrated and slow down the appearance of wrinkles.
- Go to bed before 10 p.m. and at least 8 hours a day as it is the time when the body produces related hormones and substances to repair skin.
- Exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes for 3-5 days a week to keep your body healthy, skin tighten as well as improve the blood circulation system.
Choose a right facial cleanser to each skin type
- Dry skin: Choose a moisturizing cleanser
- Oily skin: Consider a cleanser which can remove oil and acne-causing residue and is free of fragrances and skin-irritating ingredients
- Sensitive skin: Choose a cleanser which is fragrance free and does not contain ingredients that may cause allergic reactions or irritation.
Customized Tailor-Made Supplement at BDMS Wellness Clinic [Internet]. www.bdmswellness.com. 2019 [cited 2020Jul10]. Available from: https://www.bdmswellness.com/th/health-guide/25/วิตามินและอาหารเสริมเฉพาะบุคคล%20-%20Customized.html