Bone and Joint Individuals who want to strengthen bones and joints
Approved by Thailand Food and Drug Authority.
FDA Number: 10-1-23747-1-0031
Calciumc L-Threonate is a special form of calcium extracted Vitamin C in corn produce. The form has 95% bioavailability with more absorbable compare to other forms of calcium. Can be taken at any time of the day with highly water soluble. High solubility and absorbability, the properties can avoid unwanted side effects that the Calcium-LT is safe for taking in long-term duration.
- The form has 95% bioavailability with more absorbable compare to other forms of calcium
- The form and ingredients reduce side effects and be safe for a long-term use.
- Benefit ingredients working synergistically to enhance bone strength and movement performance. Turmeric extract alleviates symptoms of joint arthritis and signiﬁcantly effective for pain and reduced need for medication. Ginger powder has been used traditionally for the treatment of pain in patients suffering osteoarthritis.
- Individuals who want to strengthen bones and joints
- Females who are at peri-menopausal or menopausal stage
- Supports bones and teeth structure in growing children
- Individuals who have risks of osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and other bone-related disorders
- Calcium L-threonate 780 mg
- Fish Collagen 150 mg
- Pine Bark Extract 20 mg
- Turmeric Extract 20 mg
- Ginger Powder 15 mg
Take 1-2 capsules per day