Executive Check-Up is a comprehensive health evaluation. This Tailor-Made Program examines the levels of antioxidants in your body to verify that it’s sufficient enough to protect your deterioration and the effects of free radicals. Through analysis of minerals and antioxidants in the body are used to design the optimum customized supplement that suit your personal needs.
Consultation services are based on personal history and blood tests to determine the ideal nutrition, lifestyle and exercise requirements to slowing down the aging process effectively.
Bone Densit (DEXA Scan)
1. Please abstain from all food and drink for at least 8 hours prior to your check-up.
2. Please show up at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment. (Opening hours Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00 hrs.
and Saturday 08.00 – 12.00 hrs.)
3. If you have a pre-existing medical condical condition, please bring along the test results for the doctor to review.
4. For female patients, please schedule your appointment at least 5 days before or after your menstruation period.
5. The check-up procedure takes approximately 3 - 5 hours.
6. Please bring your sportswear for fitness test.
Services & Promotions
Comprehensive Longevity 100
By combining breakthroughs in the field of anti-aging medicine
Food Intolerance Test is designed to help detect any hidden food sensitivities by Immunoglobulin G4 to 232 everyday food items.
“The Building Blocks to Longevity” Optimum nutrition is the key to preserving a healthy body.
โปรแกรมตรวจสุขภาพเชิงลึกถึงระดับเซลล์ ประเมินถึงความเสี่ยงต่อการเกิดโรคต่าง ๆ จากการที่ระบบภูมิคุ้มกันในร่างกายลดต่ำลง
“Better Health and Confidence’’ Our Specialists in obesity medicine will be your personal consultants for your weight management program.
Natural Killer Cell
NK cells or Natural Killer Cells are white blood cells that help guard the body viruses and tumor cells.
Telomere are specific regions at the end of our chromosomes or ‘genetic blueprint’ that determines your degenerative status.
Circle DNA Premium
ชุดตรวจ PREMIUM DNA 500+ รายงาน 20 ประเภท