Suchada Kongkiatkamon, D.D.S.
Dental Wellness Clinic
Dr. Kongkiatkamon received her D.D.S. degree, graduating at the top of her class the Srinakharinwirot University in Bangkok, Thailand.
Dr. Kongkiatkamon continued her training at the University of Illinois in Chicago she completed a Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry Residency as well as a Post-Graduate Specialty Program in Prosthodontics. She also obtained a Master of Science in Oral Sciences the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2011. Her research, titled “Immobilized Dentin Matrix Protein 1 on Titanium Surfaces Facilitates Osteogenic Differentiation of Stem Cells,” addresses a novel surface modification that has the potential to improve osseointegration. She then went on to continue her training at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas she completed her fellowship in Maxillofacial Prosthetics and Dental Oncology in 2012. Dr. Kongkiatkamon is specialized in cosmetic dentistry, digital approach to planning computer-guided surgery and cad -cam abutment design. Her passion in dental technologies led in her in depth in knowledge and better application of digital implant dentisty. Dr. Kongkiatkamon is a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics. She was awarded the Young Star of the American College of Prosthodontics. She has lectured nationally and internationally in the field of Implant Dentistry. She is currently a part-time instructor limited to Prosthodontics and Implant dentistry at Srinakharinwitrot University, Mahidol University and Chulalongkorn University.
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics and Oncologic Dentistry Fellowship, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, TX, USA
- Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics, University of Illinois at Chicago, IL, USA
- Master of Science degree in Oral Sciences, University of Illinois at Chicago, IL, USA
- Prosthodontics and Implant Fellowship, University of Illinois at Chicago, IL, USA
- The Doctor of Dental Surgery, First Class Honors, Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok, Thailand
Certificate & Specific Training
- Diplomates of the American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellowship: The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center: Maxillofacial Prosthetics and Oncologic Dentistry
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago: Prosthodontics
- Research Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago: Oral Sciences
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago: Prosthodontics and Implant
- 11 Young Star of American College of Prosthodontics
Click for Back