Kojchakorn Charoenpholphibool, M.D.
Regenerative Wellness Clinic
Dr. Charoenpholphibool received her medical degree at Zhejiang University, School of medicine and Master of science in Dermatology from Mae Fah Luang University.
She gets American Board of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM) after that she interesting in Nutrition to prevent disease and Dietary adaptation further study on Advance nutrition for Wellness and Food as Medicine
- Bachelor of medicine & Bachelor of surgery (MBBS), Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, PR. China
- Master of Science in Dermatology, Mae Fah Luang University (MSc.), Thailand
- American Board of Antiaging and Regenerative medicine (ABAARM), American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Awards & Certifications
- Certificate of completion Exercise Prescription Course (EIMS), Changi Sport Medicine Center, Singapore
- Certificate of achievement Food as Medicine, MONASH University, Australia
- Specialist Certification of Obesity Professional Education (SCOPE), World Obesity Federation, LONDON, United Kingdom
- Certificate of Completion “Advanced Nutrition for Wellness”, Integrative Functional Nutrition and Wellness Center
- Certificate of attendance Lifestyle Medicine “Tools for promoting healthy change”, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Click for Back