Chattanong Yodwut, M.D.
Cardiologist, Preventive Cardiology Clinic
Dr. Yodwut graduated in Doctor of Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency Program from the Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University, Thailand. After his accomplishment in Cardiology Fellowship in Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University in Thailand, he additionally completed Clinical Research Program in Noninvasive Cardiac Imaging Laboratories from University of Chicago, Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Medical Student and Internship, Faculty of Medicine, Khonkaen University, Khonkaen, Thailand
- Internal Medicine Residency, Internal medicine department, faculty of Medicine, Khonkaen University, Khonkaen, Thailand
- Cardiology Fellowship, Cardiology division, Ramathibodi hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Clinical Research Program, Noninvasive Cardiac imaging Laboratories, University of Chicago Medical Centre, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Certified Special Competence, National Board Echocardiography, U.S.A. in Adult Echocardiography
Awards & Certifications
- Medical license No. 28191 Thai medical council, Thailand
- Certificated Post-Graduation Master of Medical Science
- Internal Medicine Certification (Thailand)
- Cardiology Medicine Certification (Thailand)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (AHA Provider)
Click for Back