Anusith Tunhasiriwet, M.D.
Cardiologist, Preventive Cardiology Clinic
Dr. Tunhasiriwet graduated in Doctor of Medicine from the Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Thailand. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency Program and Cardiology Fellowship in Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand. In addition, he achieved Research Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases from Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA. Moreover, he completed training in Preventive Cardiology from Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Oregon, USA.
- Chiangmai University, Chiang Mai (M.D.), Thailand
- Mayo Graduate School (M.Sc.), U.S.A.
Awards & Certifications
- Graduate Diploma Program in Clinical Science in Internal medicine, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Diploma, Thai Board in Internal Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Diploma, Thai Board in Cardiology, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Research Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, U.S.A.
- National Board Exam of Echocardiography, ASE (American Society of Echocardiography)
- The Degree of Master in Biomedical Sciences Clinical and Translational Science, Mayo Graduate School, Rochester, MN, U.S.A.
Click for Back