Soipetch Viravaidya, M.D.
Dr. Viravaidya received her medical degree at the Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital and worked in General Practice at Thammasat University Hospital before completing her fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynecology Ramathibodi Hospital.
She continued her studies in anti-aging medicine and was certified by the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM) in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Further studies included Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy ABAARM in Chicago, Illinois, USA and Intravenous Nutrition Therapy in Australia.
- American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, USA
- Diploma of the Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Royal Thai College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
Awards & Certifications
- Certificate of Attendance in Chelation Therapy, Chelation Medicine Association, Thailand
- Certificate in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, USA
- Certificate in Injectable Nutrients, Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, Australia
- Certificate of Attendance in Stem Cell Research, Osaka University, Japan
Click for Back